Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Its a "GOD" game.

Finally got into the gaming mood again, and spent my off days finishing God of War. Yea, it’s been real long since I went on a gaming marathon and I can’t believe I put such a good game on hold for so long. Let’s see, how long did I take to finish the game. I started somewhere about this time. So, estimated total time I took to finish God of War: 2 months and 3 weeks~! Thats a new record. Marvin said he took 2 days to finish it.

Anyway, great game~! Won’t bother to bore you with my sucky reviews but from this game, I realized something. I really suck at platform games. Maybe its due to my slight phobia of heights that I really feel my balls shrink when it comes to platform jumping. I died countless, and I really mean COUNTLESS times falling off from platforms to my death down below. No problem when it comes to slice and dice, just the platforms. Turned the almighty Kratos into a pussy with height phobia.


Kratos the pussy


Pussy falling to his death.


You’re a pussy!

Anyway, this is such a wonderful event to be remembered. God of War. My first PS2 game to be finished on my PS2.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u actually fall on purpose just to get a picture of them?

Anonymous said...

Nah, I think he was just playing the game ,and fell, then thought the falling scene was too cinematic to be missed, so he grabbed his camera in no time and snapped it.

Angry Panda said...

haha i got tired of dying...so, took some screen capture to rest my mind a bit.

God of war 2...wonder what is that guy gonna do. Take over olympus?