Friday, April 14, 2006

Fight Night Round 3

Had been hermiting away for a while now. Now that I patched up my window panes with posters to keep the rays of light out, my small messy room turned out rather cozy. Spent most of my time watching family guy, simpsons, animes, sketching and beating niggers in Fight Night Round 3. Yea...most of the time, I'm beating up niggers.



A typical boxing game, where you just throw jabs, straights, hooks and haymakers at the opponent, instead of bashing the joystick like crazy to perform moves like Dragon Uppercut Punch. The best part of this game is the replay in slowmo where you knock out your challenger. The sound of crushing skull or gut, blood oozing ... or rather spraying everywhere gives enough excitement and pleasure that feels like an orgasm.


...


Okay, I'm sick and I need professional help.



DIE NIGGA~~!!!!!!! Ooooohhh~~!!!!


PS- I'm not a racist prick.


1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

Nah, I'm yellow.