Friday, April 14, 2006

MC

Took my first fake MC the other day and it just felt kinda weird trying to cheat a professional doctor. Didn't feel like buying an MC straight away in case the Dr said no, and making me look like a fool. I wonder if the doctor actually bought my crappy acting, or he just played along. Told him that I was suffering from diarrhea throughout the night, had been purging out blood and shit. Was asked to lie down where he began poking parts of my stomach while I pretended to grimace in pain and thought of which part should be logically pain.

Dr: "Does it hurt here?"
Me: "Urgh~! Ouch~! It hurts!"
Dr: "That's your appendix."
Me: "Oh...shit..."
Dr: "Well, don't have to worry. It's not THAT swollen yet."

Damn. So, he's saying that its slightly swollen? Anyway, managed to get the MC and the day off.

Didnt think that it'd be this easy.

More MCs to come in future. Lau sai king. Muahahaha.




No comments: