Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dieting ... yet again ... yet to fail

It's freaking 3 o'clock in the morning and my will power is slowly yet steadily diminishing. The image of a Big Mac and a cuppa chocolate milkshake keeps popping up with increasing frequency as it draws closer to dawn. Dinner was at least 8 hours ago and that seemed like an eternity ago. A can of salmon spread and a few slices of bread. Had been trying hard to avoid any form of solids after dinner but I guess it doesn't really work when you are doing the midnight shift.

"You are fucking fat."


Words from my brother who just joined some MLM company, Herbal Life, trying to sell me some 100% guaranteed lose weight drink. Yea, which reminded me of the exact same product which I bought a couple of months back. The same product which I failed miserably to take in replacement of meals to which I took it as supplement to my meals. The exact formula introduced to those whose objective was to gain weight. Things, of course, went ugly.

Being reminded of how expensive that damn protein shake costs, I've decided to go through the hellish dieting schedule once more just to finish up that shake drink. Still can't shake the thoughts of burgers, milk shakes, lamb chops and escargo off my mind. Almost at the verge of breaking.

I can't wait for dawn. For breakfast.

This diet shall not fail.



No comments: