Monday, November 06, 2006

Diet Day #7

Diet went smooth today. Yea, it’s still on. Yesterday was just unavoidable. It didn’t fail at will. I can do it. Diet is still on.

Had a late dinner and slept with a full stomach today. Had a decent meal consisting of some tuna, chicken balls and some vegetables. But an hour or so after dinner, I was overwhelmed by exhaustion and I just dozed off. It was 11pm, so I guess my bio clock is slowly ticking back to normal. Though I jumped up awake at 3am again. This time, thankfully, I manage to drift back to sleep almost immediately.

I was jokingly complaining to my brother that I still see no results of me dieting. Well, he was saying that there should be visible results in about 4 days and it has past my 6th day. So, he consulted his up-line on my situation, and he told me that I’d need at least 8 months. You are too fucking fat, he said. Damn it. Who in the hell won’t lose weight while undergoing a liquid diet for 8 months? I’ll give it another 2 months at most for this product to prove itself. It’d cost more than a thousand bucks if I carried on that shit for 8 months. I rather be fat but happier with a thousand bucks more to spare.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend also used to want to lose weight like you and take those diet supplements...they never worked...exercise and eating less is the key....not lying in bed and dreaming about food..it just doesn't work...cos your metabolism goes down when you starve...dun kena con by these things..its for suckers like you...hahhahha