Friday, November 03, 2006

Diet Day#6

Diet plan failed.

I am so weak. I thought I could at least last a week straight. I can't even follow a simple diet schedule. Well, I knew it was impossible in the first place when I had plans for the day with friends. Consolation would be the small portion of lunch I had. A miserable portion of steak which could hardly fill my appendix. Guess that would be pretty harmless in a way.

Dinner was massive, again. Pizza Hut all thanks to a majority vote of friends. It sucked being the minority group where you get overuled by the lot. So, we had pizza and I had 4 slices. 4 slices and I wasn't even pushing it. The rest (guys) only had two slices and were complaining that they were bursting. I wonder if there is that much difference in appetite and storage. Or rather that others have better self control.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MONGOLIAN PORK CHOP!!!

Anonymous said...

4 slices aint that much considering the size of the pizza...in philipines the pizza is 18 inches in diameter..eat 3 pieces already until wanna puke..