Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Killing me softly

4th week at Ericsson.

The working environment here is a whole new world compared to my previous place. Ex-place, when users there have a computer down time, they rejoice and go yum cha. Over here, when users have a computer down time, they are fucked, so I am fucked. Barely a month and I've gotten an official complaint and already scribbled 4 names in my Death Note. Suprisingly all females.

People never fail to amuse me. The different mentality, actions and reactions. And over here, there are lots of foreigners whose mindset still remains alien to me. Handling people is fun, but it can get frustrating as well due to all the different shit you encounter. But some of them, are just ridiculously unreasonable. It is just bull crap I'd say.

There is this lady. Lets call her B. It is just a coincidence that the word Bitch also begins with the alphabet B. So far, B is the most ridiculous/unreasonable person I've ever encountered in my life. Finishing a plate of bull crap would be a whole lot easier than trouble shooting for her. Some of her infamous tag lines:

"I am not going to waste my time explaining the problem to you, but I want the problem fixed when I'm back." and walks off.

"No, you cannot have my password, so you cannot restart." and walks off.

"I want it fixed now and I mean now."

"No, I will not let you access remotely. I want you right here right now."


She acts like she's the only person working in Ericsson and she isn't even a VIP. She expects us to attend to her the second she calls when our SLA (allowed response time) is three days. She doesn't even want to cooperate to the extend of not telling the actual problem. How the hell do you fix a problem when you don't even know the problem. To make things short, B's a bitch.

Working here builts character.

I ain't complaining.

Welcomed to the real world.

chloroform
if i could...

3 comments:

Sir Hoe said...

welcome to the world of support. Haha.. I have seen assholes like this. I would fix the problem but leave the computer non-functional until last minute of SLA. Do it a few times and they will know who's boss.

Angry Panda said...

noted. I will try that instead of using chlorofoam on them after work.

Sir Hoe said...

btw, cant you guys complain about your client?