Thursday, March 08, 2007

Static

I finally figured out that I have a fetish for stationary objects. The latest addition for this fetish of mine would be my back bumper.

I still can't believe I reversed right into my gate last night. It was just a simple reverse, but I soon heard the crunching of metal. My first reaction was repark nicely, turn off my head lights, and hide for a while. Not even sure why I did that. It was a reaction. After making sure that there were no neighbours looking, I reversed out again and drove off.

A small portion of my car's back was crumpled. It really looks like a crushed tin can. This car will be gone before I even know it. Soon...soon...

Lets see. So far, I've rammed a lamp post, a no parking sign, a divider and my gate. All none moving huge ass objects. No problems with moving objects so far. Or has the moving objects been doing the avoiding. Sigh. My dad had been weeping ever since he passed me the car. He was driving it for a few months and he kept it in tip top condition. I've only had it for a few months and its heading towards eternal damnation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, when works's suck, ur blog really amused me!! haha... out of a sudden my pc could access to the net, don knw y.. n the first thing tat came to my mind .. ur blog!! haha

Angry Panda said...

i have a fan.